Sunday, October 14, 2012

10 Slightly Random Things My Kids Will Know

1. God loves each and every person and so should they.
2. I love their father. Their father loves me.
3. I love them. Their father loves them.
4. I budget because I want to give them the most I can.
5. Determination is all it takes to reach a goal, the rest is in the details.
6. Honesty isn't the best policy, it's the only policy, everything else is just an excuse.
7. Home made is always better than store bought.
8. "It's not hard to make decisions once you know what your values are."
9. My time spent with them and their father is my favorite time of the day.
10. I make every decision with them in mind, even if the decision wasn't my best, I never forgot about them in the process.

This was just a small list of ten things that have been on my mind recently (and they are really not in any specific order). I'll try to add more lists of 10 as the days go by. Leave a comment and let me know what you would add to the list! K.

No comments:

Post a Comment