Tuesday, November 27, 2012
This doesn't have to be a ritual saved for school children who lug around smelly bologna sandwiches anymore.
And packed lunches aren't just for school and work anymore either! When I'm out shopping with the babes, or even on the rare occasion I shop alone, I always pack enough snacks to make a meal.
Leftovers can easily be taken to the park or any outdoor seating area. These are the fun days your kids will remember and be grateful for, unlike that time you let them super size their fries...
Not only do you save money by packing your lunches, especially if you're using up leftovers (did you freeze those Thanksgiving leftovers?), but you save a lot of calories, and fat, and sugar, and salt, and I think you get the idea. K.
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Thursday, November 15, 2012
Not only are the Starbucks holiday drinks buy one get one FREE (from 2-5pm), but I also had a promotional gift card for $5!
Making my final total 7 cents! For two venti sized drinks!
Even without the gift card this is a nice deal. Treat a friend, tell them you'll buy. I'll keep your secret. K.
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
2. Fold his favorite pajama pants or t-shirt and stack them under his pillow.
3. Clean his night stand.
4. Turn on his favorite game system or movie and have it ready when he comes home.
5. Organize a drawer in his closet or dresser.
6. Take out the garbage or recycling.
7. Clean out his bathroom drawer or shelf.
8. Help the kids make him a card.
9. Pray for him.
10. Send him an encouraging text. K.